-
July 8th, 2004, 10:10 PM
#901
Inactive Member
As you may know, i got me a GC while i was away. Games that i've recently been playing on it are:
- Harvest Moon
- F-zero GX
- Billy Hatcher
The first game i've completed on the console was Beyond Good & Evil. It's a very good game, although very short. I would recommend you all get it, as it's very cool. It's like Zelda, but with a plot, realistic graphics and oozes with style.
-
July 8th, 2004, 10:15 PM
#902
Inactive Member
I got bored of Harvest Moon in the 3rd year...
-
July 8th, 2004, 10:36 PM
#903
Inactive Member
Harvest Moon GC is a poor one to start with. I reccomend you get Harvest Moon for the GBA. It's much better, and there's more to do. More girls to marry too.
-
July 10th, 2004, 01:04 PM
#904
Senior Hostboard Member
Grandia II. an' SHEEP. ^_^
-
July 10th, 2004, 09:56 PM
#905
Inactive Member
Think I'll pick back up on Xenosaga tonight or tomorrow.
-
July 10th, 2004, 10:01 PM
#906
Senior Hostboard Member
Im playing through .hack//infection. I should be able to beat it before im able to play Xenosaga.
Problem is, the gameplay is horrendous, its like playing chess with only pawns.
-
July 11th, 2004, 06:00 AM
#907
Inactive Member
Yep. I still found the games fun enough to play through all though, and to go back and complete all the sidequests >_>;;
-
July 11th, 2004, 01:59 PM
#908
Inactive Member
Argh! F-zero GX is such a mean game. I hate Serial Gaps. How the hell are you meant to make that big jump and stay above 10th place?
-
July 13th, 2004, 12:05 AM
#909
Senior Hostboard Member
Currently playing Soul Calibur II. Now bored.
-
July 13th, 2004, 12:56 AM
#910
Inactive Member
Played some Xenosaga. I'm in the Cathedral Ship, it's quite annoying. Neat looking, but annoying.
Played some Halo earlier too.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks